The THA HIN offers an option for Core Measures from the Missouri Hospital Association (MHA).
Quality Works ®
Quality Works® is provided through MHA Management Services Corporation that helps hospitals collect, report and analyze clinical quality data for the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and The Joint Commission for the Hospital Quality Reporting Program.
The Quality Works® Inpatient Quality Reporting and Outpatient Quality Reporting modules can help hospitals collect and transmit their data to CMS and The Joint Commission.
About Quality Works ®
Quality Works® is a web-based data collection tool that is user-friendly, intuitive and efficient. The patient population for chart-abstracted measures is defined by the software for inclusion/exclusion criteria. Quality Works has embedded algorithms that decrease the abstraction time necessary for data collection by limiting data entry to the required data elements specific to each case.
Real-time reporting provides immediate feedback on performance for hospital quality improvement opportunities. Quality Works facilitates other quality improvement initiatives through user-defined data collection fields. Web-based reports with graphing, trending and statistical capability are available immediately to users. In addition, national comparison reports for chart-abstracted measures can be exported to other databases and statistical packages for internal use. Quality Works physician reports support collection and analysis of data sorted by admitting and attending physicians, surgeons or other physicians.
Quality Works® is a cost-effective option that allows acute care hospitals, critical access hospitals or psychiatric facilities to collect and report defined data sets for internal quality improvement and benchmarking purposes.
- web-based software for data collection and submission
- user-friendly data entry features
- collection of data for all chart-abstracted measure sets
- online data editing and transmission
- capable of integrating data from established hospital systems
- Missouri-based customer support and service
- consultation on data use for quality improvement programs
- export all data
Advantages of Quality Works®
- experience as a vendor since 1997
- experience as a participant in the core measure national pilot project
- cost-effective solution for hospitals’ performance measurement needs
Contact Larissa Lee for more information.